Compensation: depends on skill level, will be decided after the interview
Possible start date: ASAP
This is a long term and full-time position.
We are looking to add a QA Engineer to our growing team. The ideal candidate has passion for software quality and is committed to taking quality to the next level. You will be joining a talented team of engineers distributed in different locations (SK, USA). Team consists of 5+ engineers, analysts and testers.
You will enjoy a dynamic work environment where we appreciate pro-activity and give you opportunities to develop professionally.
* Work closely with developers in envisioning, designing and testing new features
* Creating test specifications to outline the test strategy for new features
* Perform manual testing
* Identify, troubleshoot and report bugs
* Implement automated test cases to validate functionality (optional)
* Maintain test automation infrastructure and test cases (optional)
* Design and implement testing automation infrastructure (optional)
* You have an interest in QA, excellent testing aptitude, troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You speak and write English fluently
* You are proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* You have no criminal record
* (optional) You have 1+ year experience with Mobile and Web automation, preferably with Selenium
* (optional) You have 1+ year experience working with cloud technologies
* (optional) You have 2+ years’ experience coding with object oriented programming languages, preferably Java
* You are probably a computer scientist, hold a bachelor’s in engineering or the like, with experience from a similar position.
If you are interested in this job position, please submit your CV in English