RushFiles A/S (Horsens, Denmark) offers an alternative business file sharing solution against global SaaS providers. Customers regain full control of their data, effectively making shadow IT a thing of the past. The service scales to support thousands of customers, and is re-brandable (a customer can add corporate colors and logos).
The files are easily accessible via mobile devices. Users can sync and share their data with company outsiders (no large emails, no boring FTP). Everywhere access. Safe and secure enterprise-grade cloud storage.
Foundation s.r.o. helps RushFiles A/S build a new generation of mobile client applications for both Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rushfiles.clouddrive&hl=en) and iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/clouddrives/id716007009?mt=8) devices. The new applications meet the highest performance and security standards.
- Security, stability, scalability, data encryption
- New user interface, ease of use, UX, responsive design
- Multi-Threaded processing
- Database on device (1.000.000+ records)
- Multiple connections to the Internet at the same time
- Skinning (12+ skins), automatic app generation, signing and Appstore uploading for customers using Jenkins
- Multi-language support
Our project organization
- We start with NDA and overview of the project
- We deliver preliminary analysis and budget estimates
- After approval, we review and sign the frame contract and project appendix
- Project appendix defines the details of the project:
- Project plan and schedule
- People involved, their roles and responsibilities
- Definitions of processes, communication channels and tools used
Technology and tools
- Android v. 4+, iOS v. 8+ (Swift v. 2)
- Jira task (and bug) tracking system, GIT source repository – Bitbucket
- Jenkins CI as build server, staging and stable deployment
- Agile Scrum, 1 week sprints, everyday stand-up meetings